Das dritte Zeitalter
Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
Version vom 19. Mai 2009, 11:36 Uhr von Enno (Neusortierung des Inhaltes, ohne inhaltliche Veränderungen.)
Development updates also on http://twitter.com/eresseadev
Preliminary rules for Eressea 2009 (aka Eressea 1.1)
- There is no HELP GIVE option
- To reduce the amount of units required, there is no more perception or stealth, and likewise, no stealing.
- All money-making commands (BUY/SELL/TAX/ENTERTAIN/WORK) have been removed.
- The TEACH command has been removed.
- The SABOTAGE command has been removed.
- The SPY command has been removed.
- The DELIVER command has been removed. Use @GIVE to achieve the same result.
- You can no longer give items or people to other players with the GIVE command.
- Captains receive a +1 bonus to their ship's range for every 7 levels of sailing skill (7 = 1, 14 = 2, 21 = 3)
- Every faction has a main race that can be recruited for $100/person, and a secondary race for $500
- Valid race combinations are (with secondary race): human(elf), halfling(dwarf), goblin(demon), orc(troll)
- There are no cats, insects, aquarians
- Humans can not get migrants (see GIVE).
- To recruit the secondary race, specify the race, e.g. RECRUIT 10 TROLL. Units can not be mixed-race.
- Goblins cost only 6 silver maintenance
- Humans get shipcraft +3, sailing +3
- The familiar races get shuffled around a bit
- Trolls cannot ride
- All races start with 20 hitpoints except for goblins who start with 16.
- All trolls begin their life with Stamina 6. Trolls begin with Stamina 2.
- Hunger can no longer kill a fully rested unit.
- Orcs no longer start life with weapon skills.
- The faction with the biggest castle or watch (see below) in a region is the owner of that region.
- A new building, the watch, exists in two sizes: 1-4: guard house, 5-10: guard tower. To build it, use MAKE WATCH (MACHE WACHE). Cost is 1 wood per size.
- The owner of a region gets 1-2% of the region's silver in taxes every month.
- The tax money is given to the owner of the biggest castle.
- Taxation happens after working.
- Region ownership is recalculated after taxation.
- Only the secondary races (demon, dwarf, elf, troll) can learn magic.
- There is no astral space
- There are no wormholes (yet)
- You will no longer get the a skill bonus added to your damage.
- halberds and greatswords no longer give a bonus when used on horseback.
- Horses give no benefit in combat excpet 10% increase in the chance to flee.
- We introduce a new type of horse: The charger (dt.: Streitross). Chargers can be produced in a stables, with a Training skill of 4, 1 iron, 200 silver and a horse for each. See also combat changes above.
- Chargers (war horses) give a bonus of riding*3/2-3 to the combat skill and 20% increase in chance to flee.
- Heroes have 3 attacks per turn, not 10.
- Only monsters and the corpses of your own army provide loot (no loopholes for the removed GIVE)
Economy and Morale
- Peasants in every region have an initial morale of 2.
- When a region loses its' owner, morale falls to 0.
- For every 10 turns under the same ownership, a region's morale rises by 1 point.
- A region's taxes are a percentage of the peasants' wealth equal to the region's morale or the size of the biggest castle or watch, whichever is smaller.