Das dritte Zeitalter
Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
Version vom 17. Mai 2009, 13:30 Uhr von Xolgrim (Man bekommt seit langem nur noch die hälfte des Talentunterschiedes auf den Schaden oben drauf)
Preliminary rules for Eressea 2009 (aka Eressea 1.1):
- Heroes have 3 attacks per turn, not 10.
- To reduce the amount of units required, there is no more perception or stealth, and likewise, no stealing.
- All money-making commands (BUY/SELL/TAX/ENTERTAIN/WORK) have been removed.
- The TEACH command has been removed.
- The SABOTAGE command has been removed.
- The SPY command has been removed.
- The DELIVER command has been removed. Use @GIVE to achieve the same result.
- You can no longer give items or people to other players with the GIVE command.
- Only monsters and the copses of your own army provide loot (no loopholes to #8)
- Region ownership:
- The faction with the biggest castle in a region is the owner of that region.
- The owner of a region gets 1-2% of the region's silver in taxes every month.
- The tax money is given to the owner of the biggest castle.
- Taxation happens after working.
- Region ownership is recalculated after taxation.
- There are no cats, insects, aquarians
- Every faction has a main race that can be recruited for $100/person, and a secondary race for $500
- Valid race combinations are (with secondary race): human(elf), halfling(dwarf), goblin(demon), orc(troll)
- Humans can not get migrants (see #8).
- To recruit the secondary race, specify the race, e.g. RECRUIT 10 TROLL. Units can not be mixed-race.
- There is no HELP GIVE option
- Race changes:
- Goblins cost only 6 silver maintenance
- Humans get shipcraft +3, sailing +3
- The familiar races get shuffled around a bit
- Combat changes:
- You will no longer get the halfe difference in skill added to your damage.
- halberds no longer give a bonus when used on horseback.